1. I hate cheezy romantic movies when a couple get there way in to a puddle and the guy takes off his jacket and drops it in to the puddle so the lady won't get her shoes wet. Here's my advise: Better off if you just go around the puddle that way you get to keep your jacket the lady's shoes stays dry and if you know it's raining, why didn't you just wear rain boots!? I seriously HATE that
2. I hate liver in my soup
3. I hate pineapple juice
4. I hate people who asks "Can I ask you something?" no offence but you just did. I hate that
5. I hate movies about people getting their bodies switched
6. I hate Justin Bieber
7. I hate Twilight
8. I hate monkeys
9. I hate people who come home and take off their socks and sniff their feet! Why do you have to do that? You know your feet smells why do you have to sniff your feet? I HATE that so bad!
10. I hate VESPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did this for comedy :P
If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. –Michael Jordan
(May the force be with you)
Posted at: 1:27 am on September 25, 2011